I did not get everything done that I wanted, but I got all the menu things nice, I got the stats actually doing stuff and I made it possible for you to hold more ammo. I fine tuned a good bit of stuff and caught an error that had been in my code for days but only rarely occurred. I actually managed to beat the game, something I had not done in testing since I added zombies to the game on the third day. Anyways, here is a screenshot of the finished game, and after that links to the source code, as well as a .exe version.
When downloading from either folder, you need all of the files in the folders in order to make the program run.